Write for Us:
Nomad Blog Contribution
By Digital Nomads is an online blog that covers travel stories, planning tips & business advice for nomads.
What we look for
We are only looking for authentic and original content, meaning that:
- You must be an expert on the topic you decide to share your knowledge about
- You must have been to the destination you decide to write about
- You must have tried the service or experience you recommend
- N.B. This is not a place for random gust posts – looking for backlinks!
Write for Us - Content By Digital Nomads
By digital Nomads is, as the name implies, a blog site where we strive to gather knowledge and first-hand experiences from digital nomads around the world, so we can learn from each other journeys and get a better grasp of the nomadic lifestyle.
By Digital Nomads is a community where newcomers can leverage the experienced nomad’s knowledge and find guidance before embarking on their nomad journey. It is also a resource where the more experienced digital nomads can acquire new skills and gather inspiration for their next adventures.
Do you have a unique story to share with the community from your travels as a digital nomad? Or do you have a specific skill set that you want to educate the community on? Then we are looking for you!
Get at the chance to write for us and get your contribution published on bydigitalnomads.com
Guest Post Content Guidelines
- Articles must be unique, original, and exclusive to By Digital Nomads.
- The article that you provide must not have been submitted, published, republished, or reprinted in other print/online publications.
- Only first-hand experience content will be accepted.
- Your article should be marketing-neutral and written with the intent to add value to our readers.
- A guest post contribution can be anywhere between 800–2000 words, depending on subject complexity.
- Before submitting your piece, run it for grammar, readability, and plagiarism.
- Keep all the paragraphs short – 5 sentences at the maximum.
- Keep a neutral formality that fits the target audience.
- Keep the tone conversational – more of ‘I’ and ‘you’.
- All links to external resources within the text will be set as no-follow.
- Structure your article into four main points (headings)
- Break the four main points into subheadings if needed.
- If Possible: Add visuals – graphs, images, screenshots, videos, etc.
- We allow one do-follow link only in the author’s bio. Ex. for your blog, Instagram account, or youtube channel.
- All links within the content will be set as no-follow
How To Pitch / Submit Your Article?
- A submission does not equal a publication
- We will review your content and get back to you as soon as possible.
Your mail must include:
- 2-3 different title suggestions (the headlines should be attention-grabbing) and no longer than 60 characters.
- Your bio – a short description of what you do
- Articles need to be provided via a Google Sheet link – you can get a ‘Share URL’ with a password if you choose.
- Proof that the story is original. Not just a plagiarism check. Could include pictures from your trip or a job description/portfolio confirming your skill set.
- We allow one do-follow link only in the author’s bio.
- Links to all your social media profiles.
Submit your guest post request via e-mail with the subject [Guest Post – Topic] and send it to: content @bydigitalnomads .com
Thank you for your guest post submission! – The editorial team, By Digital Nomads